AFC 3000 Series Fixturized Nut Runner
- The innovation of the fastening process is here. This is a nut-runner system built for the future of the assembly process.
- A thread-fastening system in the assembly process that is “future proof” in a changing industry.
- Range Starting from 5Nm to 5000 Nm
AFC 3000 Series Fixturized
Production Process Flexibility
Quality & Traceability
Patented High Speed Seating Mechanism
Wide Range of Tools
- Advance Controller with Ether cat, Ethernet, CC Link, Profinet connectivity.
- Input settings and data output result curves.
- Inbuilt Torque & Angle monitoring /controlling methods.
- Pressing result data storage on CF card and/or PC.
- Equipped with high-speed damper for seating inside the tools (optional)
- There is no overshoot, even when seating from a rotational speed of more than 1,000 rpm (patented products)
- A multi-unit of a higher-level (PC) communication function is integrated into the controller
- It will contribute to miniaturization and cost reduction of installations that require a small number of spindle units
- By utilizing designated high speed communication between controllers, the process speed of quality data becomes 3 times faster than our older model.(As fast as ethernet)
- Large amounts of data can be stored on a CF memory card including quality data even if there is no PC connected.(Optional MFC-CF module)
- Fastening control, communication between controllers, master PC communication, and all the PLCs can communicate with the all-in-one controller.
- The control power and the servo power are separated from each other, and there is a built-in hard-wired E-STOP circuit safety system
Range Starting : From 5 Nm to 5000 Nm